Sunday, December 9, 2018

Chicken Smoothie Art!+Author Auditions! (Again :D)


Hello everyone! I'm really really really sorry for the lack of posts here, I think everybody has been busy with school and just life in general!

Click here to audition to become an author! If you auditioned last time, you don't need to reenter don't worry!




Anyways, here is some CS Christmas art I'm working on!
I'll probably redo that tree... It looks horrible.. 
I'm pretty happy with the window, picture-BECAUSE FRIENDSHIP IS KETCHUP The wreath, and the fireplace looks pretty good I guess? The fox blanket is horrible though, the fox is meh, and the hamster is ok! 
And the hamster, hot chocolate mug, and fox are based off of these on Chicken Smoothie:   

 


Anyways, that's all for now! I hope you have an amazing day ^.^

And may the odds, be ever in your favor! 


2 comments:

  1. Ahhh, I love that art, Sarah! It looks so good!! I think you did the fox really well! (I’m a bit scared for the hamster, it’s so close to open flames! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The art looks so good!:D it’d be cool if you added some value to the window blinds and tree

    ReplyDelete

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!