Thursday, November 22, 2018

Hand Turkey + Comic

Hello everyone! Happy Thanksgiving! Look at you, reading an Animal Jam blog on Thanksgiving. Well, today's a great day to look back and be thankful... For everything. And yeah. I'm thankful you're reading my post right now.
It's just a kind of... Nice day today, ya know? Even Google has a cute logo.
Anyway, today we're going to head into AJ and make a hand turkey.
Do you know what a hand turkey is?
It's where you trace your hand and your fingers are the feathers with the thumb being the head. It's cute...
Image result for hand turkey
From here.
So we're going to make one... But on AJ. And my hand is a bit bigger than the kids that are supposed to be doing this craft... So... We'll see what happens.
 So here... We are... Let's outline the ol' hand, shall we?
 OKAY. I give in. I'm actually a human and not a rabbit.
I tried to outline my hand, but I kind of just... Did it where I could see it... Basically, my hand isn't actually that big. But we're using it anyway. This activity is better when you're way younger lol.
We'll draw an eye and that hanging thing off the turkey that no one knows what it's called.
I mean... I could search it up... But ehhhhhhhhh...
Let's draw a wing... 
 Now, let's rage because it looks terrible...
I'm just kidding. It looks cute. Now, I will block off the feathers so we can color it... 
And we're done! 
 There's the turkey! IT LOOKS CUTE!!! AWWWWW... Now you know how to make a hand turkey easily!
Okay, okay, I saw this in the art room as I exited it... LOOK HOW CUTE THIS IS.
 This Jammer had it.
HM.
This post is kind of short.
Tell you what, I'm going to make more art.
But what should I draw?
Let's see... Hm... We could talk about the turkey that was pardoned... OMG.
WAIT. THAT WOULD BE HILARIOUS.
I'm making a comic.
And... A few minutes later...
Do you guys get it? Or maybe I didn't make it very well.
Or maybe you guys don't even know what "Pardon me" is, it's kind of an outdated saying...

Anyway... Hey, have an amazing Feast of Thanks or Thanksgiving... Or both... Thanks for checking out my post, I'm thankful for all of you guys...
Have a fun-family day and jam on!
 

3 comments:

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!