Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Hi! Im Kippy!

Hi Jammers! I am Kippy ! I am new to this blog, so thank you everyone who chose me! My mom will be helping me with posts and stuff, how was Christmas for everyone!? If you don't celebrate Christmas how was your day or holiday? I hope it was great! As  I’am new here, I will show you some art I made in my spare time.. (I'm a non-member), so here we go!

If you want your art to be shown on Wednesday, jag me and trade me your masterpiece!
Also heres random art of my dog:
(his Instagram is bowies_blue_eye, go follow him!)
and before you go: I'm teaching you how to draw Santa!
1: stack 2 circles using the circle tool

2: Make a white gap were the neck should be

 
3: Make a blob with bumps on the outside

3: add the eyes

4: Add the hat

5: Add suit details!

6: Color it in!

(I decided to add some eye shine)

Well, thats all! Show me your Santas! Go to my den (my user is Kippythecat)
and show them off! I hoped you enjoyed this post, love ya all- Kippy

(banner made by Ccee)

5 comments:

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!