Thursday, December 27, 2018

I'm ccee633! (Plus: How to draw phantoms!)

Hi everybody! I am ccee633 (CC for convenience) and I am your new Thursday author! Glad to meet ya! I hope you all are enjoying a great winter break.

About me; My in-game username is the same as my username here, and my main animal is a grey and green flamingo with a white flower crown, silver spike wrist and long collar, and a fluffy white sheep cloak! My time zone is PST, and you can expect me to post most often in the mornings! I have been playing animal jam since 2012, and my digital art program of choice is Firealpaca. (I use it for all my images) My tablet is wacom intuos art! You can expect tutorials, artwork, and possibly art critique posts from me! (Please suggest possible types of posts/ tutorials I could do down below!) But enough about me, here's some art about me!

Okay, okay, okay, onto the real subject of this post, a tutorial! (Note: It's made for digital art but you can apply it to your traditional art as well.)







(Almost) Lastly, here's some personal art I did yesterday:
Here's a new thing I will do every week, a jam fact!


See you in next week's post!

^Made this and Kippy's banner!^

4 comments:

  1. Awesome first post CC! That was a nice tutorial about phantoms and awesome drawings also:D Cool jam fact feature.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm gonna try and make my posts as top quality as I can, and tutorials relating to animal jam! And a new fact each time too. Problem is I am not sure what to do for my next tutorial. XD

      Delete
  2. I really love your art style CC :o That one you're working on looks really good so far! I can't wait for more posts ^.^

    ReplyDelete

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!