Saturday, October 28, 2017

Sarahkey8's Finished Art!

Hello hello everyone!
Okay, I gotta make this fast- I have limited time on the computer today!


Alright, so, after working for about an hour, I finally finished coloring Sarah's art today! If I had a large variety of blue colored pencils, I'd use them, but I don't... so I had to color the fur and the Ice Armor the exact same color. But hey, that's pretty much what it looks like in AJ, right?

So anyways, here's the finished art!



I'm actually pretty proud of this- even though the one side of the Ice Armor Helmet kinda sticks out a bit longer. I was too lazy to go and redo an entire side of the headpiece, so I just left it- I don't think it's too noticeable unless you stare really good at it, anyway! XD!


Anyways, I hope you like it, Sarah! :D


Next up, I may, just MAY, attempt to draw Kara's hyena! I'll probably have the most trouble on that one- I actually really haven't drawn an AJ hyena, or ANY hyena, before (unless you count the AJ ones from a few years ago that I kinda failed at and used no reference on)- but hopefully, I'll get it to look decent, XDD!


Sorry about this post being so short- like I said, I have to get off the computer soon!
So, until next Saturday, remember to PARTY HARD, BE KIND, and JAM ON! Hope you all have a great day! :D


5 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH
    THAT IS AMAZING!!!!!!! :OOOOOOO
    THANK YOU SO MUCH SWIRL :DDDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY FLIPPIN’ FLUBBERNUGETS!!!!!!! THAT IS SO AMAZING, I LOVE ALL OF IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :OOOOO

    You did the ice armor amazingly! And the same blue works for it cuz like you said, in AJ it looks like that. :D

    (Oh and don’t ask what a flubbernuget is. XD)

    ReplyDelete

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!