Monday, November 12, 2018

New Thursday Author!

There is snow outside.
Trump loves the snow.
No not the president.
 The dog. 

okay you wanted to look at this post to see who the new author is..

SOOO
The new author ISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS:










































Ja has not sent me the pictures of Trump in the snow. SOOO The day before it snowed we took pictures of him in leaves:

 
Buried in leaves c: 


































In some leaves c: 

























Running around in leaves-this picture looks weird
looks very odd indeed..





Lets give a warm welcome to...






                                                                    🎉Q1ZX!!!! 🎉 


                          Q is the author is the  Animal Jam Lake, and he will be posting Thursdays! 
I'm super super excited to see Q's posts,

Congrats Q!!  :D









8 comments:

  1. ccee633/ SarahSapphire16November 12, 2018 at 10:46 AM

    Congrats! I was really hoping I'd be chosen, but ah well. Let me know if you guys want another contributor!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, come to think of it, there may be one soon! ;)

      Delete
    2. Yay! I'll be sure to put myself out there! I have some pretty good ideas as to what I would do.

      Delete
  2. Congrats Q!! Welcome to the AJAC:) I can't wait to see your posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well... You have to wait. :P Sorry.

      Lol, thank you!

      Delete
  3. Aw, Trum Trum always looks so cute! I love those pictures of him. <3

    Congrats, Q1ZX!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. The new author seems kind of shady, I don't know why you would let someone like that into this blog.

    ReplyDelete

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!