Sunday, September 30, 2018

Random Animal Jam Art!

Hiya! :D I'm sooo sorry for missing posts lately, I really am going to make more of an effort to post.
I just get lazy, then I get busy, then I procrastinate.. and then yeah.. XDD
Anyways! Art!

This Phantom masterpiece by Dreaminglovely is super cool! All the purples and the blue really go well together! 

This super super cool dragon by Tempurralkitty, Its how I really imagine dragons to look like, the colors are really cool, and its overall really pretty, and cute ^.^ 

A really cute picture of three horses, by Raiders09! 
I can never understand how people get the right shape for horses. It takes me forever, even with a good reference :P 
When you really take a good look at this beautiful masterpiece by Sarahg7777 it makes you stare. I love how she used the paint brush in all of it, to make a completely breathtaking sunset! This has to be one of my favorite masterpieces! 

A super beautiful horse by Emofriend02! Again, how do people get these horse shapes...  

Jammer0fnff really captured the AJ style on this! I love da lil piggies adorable little squishy face <3 

An adorable lil smol birdie by Pinpun!
Everything about this masterpiece is just darling tbh! 


A super cool bengal tiger by Meganfurryfun37 aka Kraft! Again, I love it when people use the spray paint tool, I love this masterpiece, its super amazing! The plants and water look fantastic! 


Well, that's all for now!
May your day be full of border collie puppies, cheetah cubs and horses!! 
And may the odds be ever in your favor




1 comment:

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!