Sunday, September 23, 2018

Author and Reader of the AJAC Buttons+ Artist spotlight #4

*DOES FANCY INTRO*

Sup sup sup sup sup sup sup sup sup sup sup sup sup sup sup sup.
You guys: Sup dog?
Suppppp doggggggssssssss.
You guys: DOGS!!! OMG SUP DOGGER
Dogger? Aww how cute. Guess im secret a shih tzu! 
You guys: Vi your a human not a dog
Yeah I guess your right, I am not a dog nor human I am a seal. You guys can't deny it.
You guys: Well, guess your a talented seal then.
Thanks!



Hello jammers! 
How are you all today? Unfortunately I don't actually have any new art. But I do have a few art ideas that are chicken smoothie related. I hope I will remember to do those sometime soon! 
If you would like to request me to draw some chicken smoothie animals as chibi's please let me know in the comments. I am not allowed to sell the art for items or stuff since it is not allowed and against the rules. But I think I am able to post them:)  
So hopefully I can do that next time and post some actual art! I also am not sure if I am going to continue the digital art of the plushies, I might end up hand drawing it instead, cause I don't really have the patience but we will see...


Anyways! To get onto the actual post...

So I hope this is alright with Sarah, but I decided to make buttons/banners related to this blog. 
(I apologize if I was not  allowed to do this Sarah...)

OFFICIAL AUTHOR BANNER:
This banner is for the official authors of this blog, whether you are a back up or full time.
You can put this on your blog if you have one or anywhere else you'd like. Maybe as a profile picture as well! 

OFFICIAL READER BUTTON:
I also decided to make one for the readers of the blog as well. So if you are a reader of this blog you can put this button on your blog, or wherever you'd like! 

Also if you are both a reader and author, you can use both buttons!! 

Also, to make these buttons I used pic monkey and chose the text which I added special effects to and put to pictures from the art studio as the background! 

I hope you guys enjoy these buttons! I hope to see you guys using these on your blogs:) Let me know in the comments if you do!


To finish off the post, we cannot forget about our lovely... Artist Spotlight!!

Artist Spotlight #4
This weeks artist spotlight will be featuring...
SNOWYCAT247



Oh my goodness. The backgrounds and effects used in this jammer's artwork is amazing!
Keep up the great work!!

Thats all I have for today!
See you soon!





4 comments:

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!