Sunday, February 17, 2019

Signature and Panda Face + Artist Spotlight #6

Hey jammers!
How are you all enjoying your fine day?
Hopefully its been eggcellent and eggtastic! 
XDD 
You guys: Stop with the egg puns Violet. It isn't easter yet.
Well actually easter is in like 2 months almost soooooo yeah:) 


Did yall enjoy that eggy intro??

Well today I am here once again posting. 

Expectation: YAYYAAYYAYAYAYAYAYAY!
Reality: Hmmm okay.  Let's read the post...

So for today's post I have 2 pieces of art. The first piece of art is a signature that I made on Chicken Smoothie. 
This is just an example of a commission that I plan on doing. I need some feedback with how much CS dollars, pets and their rarities, and items I should charge for them. So if you have ideas let me know below lol. Thats only one example though. 

I've also been working on a panda face art piece on CS as well.
Here is the finished Copy:
I probably could have added a few details and touch ups. But it actually doesn't look to bad considering I made it in like 1- 1.5 hours. 

Hope you enjoyed my art this week!!


Let's do a quick artist spotlight shall we?
Artist Spotlight #6
This week's artist spotlight goes to Whaliverse!


I love how all this art is realistic. The person is very good as well!
You should make sure to check out this person's den to see more of their art and other people's art cause its all very good!!


Thats all for today!
See you all in a few weeks!!







2 comments:

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!