Wednesday, February 6, 2019

hi

Hoi jammers! Kippy here, and today I'm shook. I think you guessed it :), IM THE NEW LEADER?! I doubted that I would become the leader, knowing that I'm very inexperienced to this blogging thing. Anyway, I am planning to make some new changes to the blog:

1. Smol name change: I LOOOOVVVVEEE the name :), But I have decided to change it a bit. It will now be called: The Animal Jam Artist Community,

2. That WE WILL ALSO start posting more about AJPW too, because AJPW is also animal jam. (if u don't have an AJPW account thats fine :p)

3. NEW RANKSSSSSS
Admin: Kippy (me) and Arcticstar
Backup Admin: Violet AJ

Also you will start to notice more changes to blog in the appearance (Im still working on that!)


anyway, IM DOING A CHICKENSMOOTHIE GIVEAWAY!!
Im giving away this litter of 2 yen kittins
(some grew up behind my back >:( )
comment if u wanna join! Any who, thats it for my post! I hope u enjoyed!
P.S.: press this link if u wanna be an author: https://goo.gl/forms/UmdhSEFx52XzLs8G3




2 comments:

  1. Nice. I can't wait for the changes. Congrats once again for being the new owner of the blog :D

    ReplyDelete

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!