Sunday, October 7, 2018

Inktober! Day 1-3


Hi! As you all probably know, its Inktober! Which is when you draw 31 drawings using these prompts the month of October, using only ink! (though technically you can use anything you want XD)

[source]




Day 1 Poisonous 



I was really stuck for this one for a bit, I didn't really want to do something like a vial, so I finally thought of snakes! XD  It was going to be a king cobra
then I couldn't get the little flap thing they have, so... IF YOU LOOK AT THIS RIGHT IT HAS A FLAP! XDD I'm pretty happy with how it turned out! The head turned out nice :P I'll probably color in all my Inktober stuff in November, and it will be called
uh
drawember
sure
slap me

Day 2 Tranquil*

*I don't know if I succeeded on making her look tranquil *shrugs*




It doesn't really help that the pen I'm using is quite terrible, but I'm not very happy with this one :1 I tried (emphasis on 'tried') to add a bit of shading under the eye, but it ah, didn't go very well.. they look like they're kinda open.. and its scaring me.. on the bright side I sorrtta figured out how to make sorrttaa looking braids?
I really want a pen with a crow's feather, and I'd name it Crowfeather. 

Though it'd probably run off with a pencil and give birth to three fountain pens who would save the sketchbook, and one of them would run off into the eraser, and then they'd find another fountain pen with the power to hear every mistake and that somehow helps them. 
 Them darn Halfpens :1 
shoot me

 Day 3 Roasted 



not happy with this noe..




I forgot to take pictures of the rest so... also the more I look at these the more I hate them :D 


Byee!

1 comment:

  1. I like the drawings so far Sarah! I can’t wait to see the rest!

    ReplyDelete

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!