Sunday, October 14, 2018

Chicken Smoothie Animals as Chibi's (hand drawn)

Hey jammers!
Hope your day is going well:)

For today's post I thought it would be cool to redraw a couple animals of mine from chicken smoothie as chibis.


I decided on choosing my cat named Fruit and my fennec fox named Loxin.


First I drew the cat in a chibi animal form.
It might be hard to tell the different, but I tried to make the cat more plump and cute looking, since chibis tend to be described that way.  I think this one turned out pretty good! I actually like it a lot!

I tried to draw the animal in a human/aimal chibi form, hence why there is arms and hands and the neck being a skin tone. 
It's not exactly what I imagined but I think it turned out decent!

The dog was the second one I chose to drew. 

I apologize for this dog being sideways, I had to take the picture that way in order to get the full image.
I must admit I like this chibi version as well! I think the chibi characteristics are a bit more noticeable in this one.

I tried to do the strategy that I used for the second drawing of the cat for the dog aswell.

I feel like this one i din't exactly put as much effort into but, it kinda has a more basic vibe to it which I like!



Overall, I really like these and I hope to do more in the future! This is what my drawings would be like if I were to commission them on CS although it's not allowed since I would be using designs that are not mine and selling them... Though I believe I could still post these if I liked! 

Picture credits are to Chicken Smoothie!


I actually really enjoyed chibifying the animals, so im planning to chibify more animal drawings in the future! Who knows, maybe I will post them here!!

Next time I post, I may have these drawings digitalized as well:) Or sometime before the end of the year would be nice as well!


Thats all I have for today!!

Which drawing is your favourite?

See you soon!!






3 comments:

  1. These are drawn SO WELL Vi!! :D I'd love to see more! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting on my post and for the compliment:) I will be sure to draw more, they are honestly sooo cute. Which reminds me... I should probably start that digital art XD

      Delete
  2. I was eating some Skittles in my hand and I gulped them down and one went out of my hand down my sleeve and I couldn't find it a second ago. Totally relevant.

    ANYWAY. Nice drawings! Those are so nice! They look like you almost just like, copied them straight over from CS... But you couldn't of. Very nice! You have good control!

    ReplyDelete

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!