Sunday, July 15, 2018

Goodbye Nafaria9!

Hey Jammers! As some of you may know, today,  Nafaria9 of the Animal Jam Whip has decided to quit. 
I just want to make this post to say goodbye to her, to let everybody know what an amazing blogger she was. 

To most of us, Naffy was 'famous' in the blogger community, everybody looked, and still looks up to her today, her posts were always informative, her blog was the first blog I ever looked at when I was searching stuff about AJ toys before they came out,then I started reading her blog.    I'll really miss her, AJ posts.  You can view her new blog here.

I'll probably edit this post with fanart of her later that I'll draw.

We'll miss you Naffy! You have inspired so many bloggers!

 

2 comments:

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!