Saturday, March 3, 2018

Clan Symbol Painting- WIP!

Hi everyone!
WOOHOO, LOOK AT ME! I TURNED MY ALARM OFF HOURS AGO AND I STILL REMEMBERED TO POST!!! XDD

Anywho, I wasn't going to have much to post about today, considering how busy I've been with school (we're SO CLOSE to summer you guys, I can FEEL ITTT! Our state tests are in a month or so, and after that, everyone will be much more laid back!).
However, I went to a Warriors-themed event at our town's public library today, and I made something that I thought would be a great idea for a post- a painting of the RiverClan Clan symbol!

Honestly, I used to HATE painting- except when it came to customizing figurines- but I've been painting a lot this year, and I've really grown to like it!
Well, with acrylic paints- watercolor is an entirely different story. XD

Here's the painting so far! It's a WIP right now though, hehe!


As you can see, I outlined the symbol with some blue to make it stand out (and certainly not to hide the paint that went out of the lines of my sketch, eheheh...), and I'm planning on writing "RIVERCLAN" down the right side! The "CLAN" part starts to go crooked, though- I'll fix that!
But honestly, I'm proud of the waves. I can never get those to look very good, but these I'm happy with! XD!


Any of you got an idea for what I should do with the background? Or maybe some designs along the edge or at the top or something? Go ahead and tell me in the comments if you think of something! :D


Sorry this post was so short, but I hope you all like this painting so far, XD! Until next time, remember to party hard, be kind, and jam on, and I'll see you all sooonnn!!
Oh, and be sure to keep an eye on my blog, because I'll hopefully have a new post up this weekend! ;D


4 comments:

  1. AWESOME SWIRL :O
    You are so lucky you got to go to that thinggg it sounds super fun!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank yooou Sarah! :D
      And yeah! Hopefully there's another one soon! :D

      Delete
  2. Thats a cool painting you made there!

    ReplyDelete

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!