Friday, May 17, 2019

update post,+ NEW BOG?!

So wassup Jammers!? Yo gurl Dizzy here back with another post! As you can see, this is an update post. Why do I need to do an update post? Well, you see, my mental health is critically low atm, and my family and I are trying to work on it, however this means a hiatus from social media :( I also got a new aj account (mylierockz234) with a membership! :D
now, in the title, you can see that I'm making a new blog!
Its called The Animal Jam Cheese
ANYONE is aloud to join! Just ask (I'm limiting the amount of authors we can have, I'm giving access to 3 people only at the moment)
if you want to help, (like edits, art, etc.) email them to animaljamcheesefanmail@gmail.com
so yeah! I hope you liked this post, and this is Dizzy Out!

8 comments:

  1. Nice! Another new blog! Hope you mental health gets better:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you Give a link I’d love to check it out!

      Delete
    2. thank you! and sure, I would be happy too!

      Delete
    3. https://www.blogger.com/template-editor.g?blogID=7213303342745889604

      Delete
    4. The link dies not work:( What is the URL of the blog?

      Delete
    5. oof srry! here: https://animaljamcheese.blogspot.com

      Delete
  2. hi i just found you blog im crystaltopez about a year ago you posted abt my art and i just saw it that you for the mention :)

    ReplyDelete

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!