Sunday, March 10, 2019

Inspirational Art Pieces of Jamaa

Hey guys!
So today I decided to post some inspirational art pieces that I found in AJ, as I haven't really created anything new or finished in the past few weeks to post on here. Hopefully I will have some new art soon! Also, it's kinda nice to see some powering messages once in awhile instead of normal masterpieces without messages.

My friend Housemom418, helped find a few of these masterpieces as she had them in her den!
Speaking of housemom the first one comes from her!
The quote says, "Let your sunshine, shine."
Its a simple yet inspirational message that everyone should follow. 
Don't be afraid to be yourself, and let your true self come out! It's who you were made to be:)
I love the cuteness of the bird and the font of the message. Its simple yet great at the same time!
I also like the spots coming from the corner. 

This one comes from Historicalhistory.
The message says, "Take your candle, and light up the world."
I love this message also! I feel like it's trying to say, Take your values and use them to show the world. How special!
I love the darker background of this image as it brightens up the candle, though I am sure thats the effect it was made for. The colour of the text is also great too!

Ahhh!! I didn't take a screenshot of who owns this masterpiece! Oh snap!!
Credits to whoever owns this masterpiece, I am deeply sorry, about that!
Anyways, I think this is a quote from Lilo and Stitch.
But if you think of it this way, family is valuable and important. 
I love how simple this masterpiece is! It's also a nice effect of how the text takes up about 2/3 of the picture!

This is from Asteroo.
It's not that inspirational, but I guess it could be!
I literally just love everything about this masterpiece. 
The polarbear sitting on the ice berg is sooo cute! The details, the aurora in the sky, so so pretty!



I hope you all enjoyed seeing these masterpieces!
If I had more time I would have tried to find more inspirational masterpieces.
Which one is your favourite?

See you soon guys!





2 comments:

  1. I loved this post! :D All those masterpieces are so good. I love masterpieces that have some sort of inspiration on them!

    Awesome job, Vi!!

    Remember, God made YOU!

    ReplyDelete

This blog is for Jammers of all ages, so there are some comment rules:
LINKS MUST BE ANIMAL JAM RELATED, AND APPROPRIATE!
Don't post links to unrelated or inappropriate websites, or your comment won't be approved.
NO BAD WORDS!
Comments with swear/curse words will never be approved! Keep your comments clean.
BE NICE!
Keep your comments kind! Constructive criticism is appreciated, but bullying of any kind is not.
NO PERSONAL INFO!
I will not approve comments containing or asking for personally identifiable information!

Thanks for visiting The Animal Jam Artists Collaborative!